August 5, 2006

Rib Fest

Man, I really wish I have my camera~
In St. Cathrines they have this rib fest every year on Aug. I just went to that today for lunch and it was damn good~ It was pretty hot weather but at least the wind was cold, so in another word the weather was perfect =) There were like 5 stores that serves ribs so me and my friends tried out 2 different ribs one was from Billy Joe and other was Turtle Jacks~ Both of them were good but I enjoyed Turtle Jacks the most~ so soft and tender =) yummy~ Other cool thing I tried was called blooming onions, it's basically a whole onion sliced vertically 'till the ends of the onion and deep fry it. It's like onion rings except the way its cut it opens like a flower, it just looks nice~ But really really oily we couldn't finish it~ After that I bought a lemonade and fresh corn =)

After all that food I'm still hungry~ I think I might go back and have 2 more corn =)
The rib fest is around until the 7th, if anyone interested~

No comments:

Post a Comment