September 30, 2010

do you remember Piddlesworth?

Couple of years ago, I posted crochet project of panda bear named Piddlesworth and Baby Piddlesworth. I also posted this on a forum at Craftster with Baby Piddlesworth's pattern for people who's interested making one of their own.

noali made 2 adorable Baby Piddlesworth where one of it is a custom color~

I was worried if the instruction was properly informed but she said everything else went well except for the "Making into an arm(with paws)" section. I tried reading it back and I don't even understand what I wrote... haha so I'll go back to it someday and fix that instruction!!

Other than that, I'm flattered to know someone created their version of Piddlesworth. Thanks noali~

234657_29Sep10_IMG_0938

234657_30Sep10_IMG_0942

No comments:

Post a Comment