April 6, 2011

my banana muffin

Sometime I forget I bought bananas for healthy eating and then it ends up sitting on the counter turning all brown(Then I peel all of them and freeze them).

So this time, instead wasting it I baked some banana muffin! Except I used banana bread recipe and pour into muffin tray. On top of that, while I was mixing the ingredient I realized I didn't have enough flour. I was missing a cup of flour..... So as a replacement I used 1 1/2 cup of rolled oats.

It still turned out really good, I was happy about it! I topped my muffins with leftover blueberries~



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:32 AM

    My friend told me to try this. He says it's really good. If you have lots of bananas then you can try this

    http://cfscceat.blogspot.com/2010/10/paleo-pancakes-revisited.html

    ~Paul

    ReplyDelete