June 25, 2013

Bibimbap

One of my favorite dish is Bibimbap! I know there are few sides missing in this dish but the photo turned out nice so I will continue blogging with this photo.

I generally cannot handle the hot sauce so I put very little to enjoy this dish. That or I add honey/brown sugar in the hot sauce to reduce spiciness. I love this dish that I can have it without the meat part.

Marinate with:
- 1 small tray of sliced beef
-  4 sliced green onions
- 1 sliced small onion
- 1 grated asian pear
- 3/4 cup soy sauce(or add more)
- 1/3 cup sesame oil
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
-1/2 cup honey/brown sugar(optional)

Stir-fry:
- Shredded  carrots
- Bean sprouts
- Mushrooms
- Beef

- Boil spinach, cool it in cold water and squeeze excess water.
- Finely sliced cucumber and marinate in salted water for few min. Squeeze excess water.
- 1 sunny side up egg
- Sriracha sauce with honey(optional)
- 1 bowl of rice

1. Mount all the veggie and beef on bowl of rice.
2. Drizzle with Sriracha sauce on top.

cook163-1

No comments:

Post a Comment