February 1, 2015

Super Bowl Nachos

On Buzz Feed Life, Tim send me this 37 Super Bowl Snacks Better Than Hot Wings.

I got excited with Layered Baked Buffalo Chicken that I would love to try. Sadly I cannot handle spicy food, I even looked up how to make buffalo wing sauce to see if I can alternate with something less spicy but 2/3 of the sauce is made with hot sauce. I've given up that part so I made changes to the recipe that I can enjoy eating.

So INSTEAD, we bought KFC that has 12 pieces for $12.99 deal that's currently happening right now.

nachos with KFC

Layered Baked Nachos
- 6 pieces fried chicken, pulled/shredded
- 1 bag of Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups of Salsa
- 1 cups of Guacamole
- 1-2cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 4 Green Onion, chopped
- 1 Avocado, diced
- BBQ sauce

1. Set your oven at 325F. Grab large oven bake safe casserole dish.
2. Layer the following: nachos, fried chicken, salsa, guacamole (use only half), cheese, green onion(leave some for garnish).
3. Bake for 15min. Then Broil for 2min or cheese bubbles nicely.
4. Garnish with avocado, drizzle remaining guacamole and green onion.
5. Drizzle across the dish with your favorite BBQ sauce.

nachos with KFC

nachos with KFC

nachos with KFC

nachos with KFC

No comments:

Post a Comment